P40B AVG - Flying Tigers (Airfix 1/72)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know... :(

On the contrary mate!
Was looking stunning models that I've learned a few techniques and tried to improve.
My advice: be patient, don't try to rush things, if you need to wait for the paint to dry or decal to completely set, let it!. Also, don't be afraid to take risks and try different things and techniques, every model I try to implement or do some different technique. Never regret to have tried a different thing that didn't work. Remember, there is always your next model!
Cheers

I have not taken the time to enjoy many workbenches from many hobby-fellow here in this forum. :cry:

Let me tell you something quick, ... 2 years ago I resumed after more than 20 years of absence, but this time in 1/48, had previously only worked on 1/72, and I'm only in my 7th model and as well what you say, we must dare to try new techniques and will always be a next model to improve and keep learning.

I have seen the process of your bird ... and I'm clear that you have a knowledgeable hand !! :shock:
I can only congratulate you again and thank you to share it. :lol:

I have not taken the time to enjoy many workbenches from many hobby-fellow here in this forum. :cry:

Let me tell you something quick, ... 2 years ago I resumed after more than 20 years of absence, but this time in 1/48, had previously only worked on 1/72, and I'm only in my 7th model and as well what you say, we must dare to try new techniques and will always be a next model to improve and keep learning.

I have seen the process of your bird ... and I'm clear that you have a knowledgeable hand !! :shock:
I can only congratulate you again and thank you to share it. :lol:

Gracias amigo!

But this is the first model that I'm really proud of. Past models I've seen the errors I did (most of them due to rushing to finish it or short cutting the properly way to employ the technique. As you can imagine, things not always worked fine.

Cheers mate!

and the other place getter! :D

Attachments

• Paulo_P-40_0598.jpg
    Paulo_P-40_0598.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back