P47D Thunderbolt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks for the tip its very kind of you to pass on ,i had a little look through my large stash of old kits and i found a few more kits like this,including a boeing stearman,p39.p40,and hawker tempest from ww2 plus a few from ww1 including fokker d7,sopworth pup,se5a,gunbus plus a few others.I also have quite a few built models that need restoration as well, these were built when i was a teenager and stored in my parents loft and were the only kits to survive from my original collection that was stolen in the early 90's,these include models of aircraft from japan, italy,germany,france,and england,i will start another post for these if anyone is interested,some models i'm not even sure what they are of,anyway thank you for all your help and kind comments if there is interest in these other kits please let me know as i noticed i'm posting too much

With all here. Another thing I have a tip for , are these invasion strips ( of course it goes for all strips ). Even though you use a brush for painting you can use masking tape for painting these strips, bands etc..... nice edges of these will be the result. Unless strips had a such ragged ones.Then it is OK.

the paintwork in the pics showing the D-Day markings being done were redone shortly after that photo but thanks for the tip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back