Pacific Fighters Screenshots.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Real world IJN CVs landed an aircraft every 25 to 45 seconds (per Shattered Sword) during normal operations.

How long did you allow for the aircraft in front of you to land and taxi past the crash barrier?

It appears you landed without permission from the people controling flight operations. That sort of behavior will get you court martialed in the real world. :)

It appears you landed without permission from the people controling flight operations. That sort of behavior will get you court martialed in the real world. :)
I actually did request permission to land and it was granted conditionally. I watched the ntrk to find out what I missed and I found out that the part I had missed when I was flying the mission was the warning to watch for traffic. Had I been denied permission to land because of traffic on the runway/deck I would have went around a tried again. By the time I realised that their was a plane still on the deck that hadn't taken off it was to late to abort the landing.

Wheels

Sounds like pilot and flight control officer will be court martialed together. One or both are in trouble, depending on evidence submitted at the trial. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back