Pending execution of the founder of the Crips street gang (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

But ...I'm not allowed to indiscriminately kill them all ...I've got to save the pets, except the Pitbulls, Adler said. [-(

I have a better idea:

find a old barn that needs burned down...in that barn find a post that is still standing....take a wood spliting steel wedge and sledge hammer and start a split into the post, leaving the wedge in about 3-4 inches....tie a string around the head of this gutless wonders wang, pull the string through so the head is in, and knock out the wedge....supply a old dull knife and set fire to the barn....don't forget to take a good tool like the wedge and sledge hammer though....

The SOB is in prison for armed robbery and killing a young man that was a new store clerk just out of the US Army.....let him burn....

He also killed a family that ran a hotel. The nutjob Tony Mohammed said on talk radio the other day the Tookie had been "redempted". Gee, nothing like a literate and articulate supporter! :rolleyes:

There is a lot of hubbub about this guy and I don't know why. He is nothing better than a 2 bit thug that should be executed post haste with extreme prejudice.

Here's what Gov. Arnold should do for this guy!!!!

Attachments

• arnold_676.jpg
    arnold_676.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 167
Ive always thought that murderers should be forced to look at the pics of their victims every single day of their lives. Remind them of why they are in jail.

And that also goes for the judges. When the condemned mans lawyers appear for appeals, photo's of the victims are displayed in front of the judge, to remind him of the shattered lives involved.

Blackwatch said:
I have a better idea:

find a old barn that needs burned down...in that barn find a post that is still standing....take a wood spliting steel wedge and sledge hammer and start a split into the post, leaving the wedge in about 3-4 inches....tie a string around the head of this gutless wonders wang, pull the string through so the head is in, and knock out the wedge....supply a old dull knife and set fire to the barn....don't forget to take a good tool like the wedge and sledge hammer though....

That is what I always thought the punishment should be for rapists, especially child rapists.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
That is what I always thought the punishment should be for rapists, especially child rapists.

Nah... I have a better idea for them :

Hang them by the balls/dick until they/it snatch away. Then fill his asshole with C-4 and make it explode.

BOOM ! Game Over. :evil4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back