Phantom test

These are looking great Clave. :thumbup:

How about some Illinois Air National guard ones ?

Wheels

Thank you. :)

And.. some Illinois Air National guard ones? - I might be able to do one... but of course Illinois is my least favourite ANG unit... :p
 
Thank you!

Last couple for today:

F-4B of VF-143 US Navy circa 1967.

MD_F4B_USN_VF143_1.png



F-4J of the Blue Angels aerobatic team US Navy circa 1970.

MD_F4J_USN_Blue_Angels.png
 
Thanks Clave. :thumbright:
1973 is the perfect timeframe.
The Illinois guard used to fly F-4's low and fast over our property when I was a kid.
We also used to go to Capital airport in Springfield and watch them take off in pairs.
We parked on the highway at the end of the runway.
Good luck doing that now. :lol:


Wheels
 
I expect it's more like this now:

F16C_USA_ANG_Illinois.png


Yesterday's Phantoms:

F-4C of 12 ALA Spanish Air Force circa 1973.

MD_F4C_Spain_1.png



FGR2 of 19 Squadron RAF circa 1987.

MD_FGR2_GB_19Sqn_1.png
 
I have an excess of Phantoms now, they seem to be everywhere... :o

F-4B of VMFA-115 US Marine Corps circa 1968.

MD_F4B_USMC_VMFA115_1.png



F-4C of the Texas Air National Guard circa 1983.

MD_F4C_US_ANG_Texas.png



F-4D of the Alabama Air National Guard circa 1983.

MD_F4D_USA_ANG_Alabama_1.png



F-4D of the California Air National Guard circa 1977.

MD_F4D_USA_ANG_California_1.png
 
F-4D of the California Air National Guard circa 1989.

MD_F4D_USA_ANG_California_2.png



F-4E of the Royal Australian Air Force circa 1971.

MD_F4E_Australia_1.png



F-4E of the Egyptian Air Force circa 1985.

MD_F4E_Egypt_1.png



F-4E of 301 Hikotai Japanese Air Self Defence Force circa 1973.

MD_F4E_Japan_301H_1.png



F-4E of 302 Hikotai Japanese Air Self Defence Force circa 1973.

MD_F4E_Japan_302H_1.png
 
Many thanks for your appreciation :)

Phantoms will take a rest for a while, but there will be more in time - I have more WW2 stuff to do on commission now...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back