Picture of the day. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let's look at it another way:

Internationally, ships must pass to the right of each other (port to port), in aircraft the pilot sits on the left and must pass to the right of each other (port to port). In American automobiles, the driver sits on the left and traffic passes to the right of each other.

It's really not that hard, you know...

Geeze, I didn't even read your username when I made the post! Of course you'd know about that.

I didn't find it arrogant, but I didn't see it until after your edit anyway. No harm done!

I had heard that the fold was one of the strongest parts of the aircraft, but my actual hands-on time with the aircraft is basically zero, and my technical knowledge is less than that, so I don't know how much truth there is to it.

No worries.

I have asked a few people in the past why they were attacking my posts and have gotten the answer, "you should go back and read your own posts." So I sometimes go back and look at my posts to be sure I don't miscommunicate.

Sometimes it sounds rather different from what I intended when I go back and read it. You can mean to just say something, but it comes across as sarcastic or worse. Things like that usually don't happen face-to-face, but it's easy to miscommunicate in print ... well, it is for me at any rate or at least it seems that way.

PIAT section waiting for business in France 1944. Interesting how the man on left with rifle has a mark 3 tin hat but the man on right has a mark 2 tin hat and a Dennison Camo Smock.

4-engine for a very shot time ... early jets were VERY thirsty and fincky little devlis.

We will likely have the same issues when we get our Bell YP-59A flying later this year.

It drinks fuel like six F-86s! (at low altitudes)

Users who are viewing this thread