Picture of the day. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pretty sure it's a Luftwaffe flight suit, and judging by the splayed landing gear in the background, that's probably a 109.

Where might I get an image that will embed in an email? A couple of knowledgeable German tekkies might have an answer.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's a Luftwaffe flight suit, and judging by the splayed landing gear in the background, that's probably a 109.

Where might I get an image that will embed in an email? A couple of knowledgeable German tekkies might have an answer.
This is the original link I've used. The photo was automatically sent to me from Pinterest. The reason I received it is kind of funny: I'm a Ma.K-fan (Ma.K=Maschinen Krieger): models, pictures, history etc. Based on my searches "Big Brother" sends me relevant information or suggestions. One of those was the photo I posted before.
In the Ma.K -Universe there are several figures with helmets (or special head-gear) without any direct vision. I know that the "father" of Ma.K (Kow Yokoyama) was heavily influenced by German WWII - machinery and technology when creating his early designs. The photo in question might have been one of his sources.
For comparison below some figures from Ma.K:
-resin-kit-figure-hnm011-by-honemitsu-products-1a6.jpg
jp%2Fimages%2Fproduct%2Fmain%2F151%2FFIGURE-010904.jpg
fmtmak001_8.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A shot out of the new Indiana Jones movie... o wait

s-l1600.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back