Pink Floyd's Barrett dies aged 60

v2

Major
9,537
13,068
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Location
Cracow
Syd Barrett, one of the original members of legendary rock group Pink Floyd, has died at the age of 60 from complications arising from diabetes...
( BBC )

more:
BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Pink Floyd's Barrett dies aged 60
 
One of the best songs....
http://rumps.pinkfloyd.cz/mp3/time.mp3
 
Overrated. Wasn't he only on their 1967 album The Piper at the Gates of Dawn? Certainly a good album, but nothing like their later stuff like Meddle, Animals, or The Wall.
 
Very sad, I've stuck some Floyd on the decks out of respect.
 
That sucks. RIP Another Brick in the Wall is a great song and I like Pink Floyd very much, learned it from my mom.
 
I've had diabetes since 1968. I have to wonder how long he's had it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back