Planes only a mother could love

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geeze Aozora, you need to put up a warning sign to protect members who have heart conditions or are prone to passing out. Think of the damage that those hideous images could do to the unsuspecting folk out here. Shame on you!

I only wish that there was something like eye-bleach that could remove the image of those things.

Sad to say Australia contributed to the category...

airtruk-001.gif

ZK-TRS-001.gif

then someone decided it was still a little too sleek

brainteaser_169_transavia_pl-013.gif

and someone else added VTOL equipment (call sign OY-UVZ translates as "Oy Vey!")

air-truk-taking-off.gif

even came with Handling Notes

Has anyone else noticed that with a number of these planes, the pilot is well above the rest of the aircraft. Any theories? Here are mine:
1) The pilot is trying to get as far away as possible from the ugliness of the aircraft?

2) The pilot is trying to get as far away as possible from the inevitable crash site?

Did that combine with wings ever get off the ground ?
I can see how the blades are intended to pull it, but did they actually work well enough to pull it forward fast enough ?

johnsiggy1.jpg

John, are you submitting the Spitfire Merlin for this thread?! I never would have thought...

Not ugly...unusual?

Interesting. Distinguished. Stately. Unique.

I still can't figure out how the poor bluddy pilot landed the thing when he's stuck so far out in front of the wing and so far off the ground - wonder if he waited for the dustbin gunner to scream before he rounded out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back