Feb 4, 2008 #1 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Aynone knows where I can find a CD of such genre? View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHflEE_B1s
Feb 4, 2008 #2 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN I have one Pisis. Please send me $250 for shipping and it's yours.
Feb 4, 2008 Thread starter #3 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium That's waaaaaaaaay too much overpriced.
Feb 4, 2008 #4 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN ok, how about $1.95 and a bag of chips.
Feb 4, 2008 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,314 38,840 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I think it is a good price but Pisis could add a bottle of the best Czech beer.These chips can make your throat dry.
I think it is a good price but Pisis could add a bottle of the best Czech beer.These chips can make your throat dry.
Feb 4, 2008 #6 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Cow chips? I think you can get it on the B side of William Hung's Greatest Hits.