Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What kind of primate is NS?

• Word Association

• Yes...another Aussie

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Fla-eee-dah!
On the heels of the "Forum's 20 Funniest Threads", I guess we'll try to figure out what the funniest thread is! Choose one, choose several, whatever tickles your funnybone (and we know youall have one!)

Check this thread for links to the threads so you don't have to go searching - check page 3 for more additions including the one at the beginning.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/off-topic-misc/forums-20-funniest-threads-16791.html

Lets have some fun!!!

I couldn't pick just one and voted for these.....

A new french member
CC Smells
Hello to your all
How do I fly hey

UNTIL......
I re-read the siggy for flyboy thread. OMG! I was laughing again so I changed my vote to just "siggy for flyboy"

But without a doubt the WEIRDEST cat that has ever been on this forum was SINKA in the "....what is a tank" thread. WOW.

I think Lucky needs to start an avatar thread....seriously, dude, I was going to go back and read a bunch of those threads, but got distracted when I checked new posts on this one! </drool>

Lucky has always had great avatars. Best classic avatar, IMO, still belongs to Trackend.

Reading through the old threads always makes me miss alot of people. Trackend, Cheddar Cheese, Lanc, Nonskimmer, Cougar32, kiwimac, and others.

Heck, even Les' Bride, Plan_D, and Pisis haven't been around in a number of months.

But I'm off subject and I don't want to hijack the thread. Sorry!

i cant find half of them when i search... the one's i did find are a scream! .....what is a tank siggy for flyboy had me in tears. where have all the good threads gone??? :D

I was NOT looking at his avatar...........for very long..........this time...........as far as you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back