Post models that aren't yours ! (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Called to my mates place today and took a load of shots of his 1/72 North Africa armour vehicle builds, thats all he does! No other theater of operation. All brush painted and no fancy stuff, a lot of scrath-building too. I've got about 40 pics, so I'll post them in installments. :)

1st one of Micks models is a British Bedford truck (I think, I'm no expert!)

mick.jpg

mick1.jpg

mick2.jpg

Catch said exactly what I was going to say!
Great stuff, as I know it's a job doing armour/vehicles convincingly in that scale. Looking forward to more M.

Ok. just uploading a few more pics, some more british vehicles. :)

These are his latest builds, they still need a bit more weathering.

mick3.jpg

mick4.jpg

mick5.jpg

The back of this vehicle is scratchbuilt, the kit part is too wide apparently.

mick6.jpg

More soon :)

Muller, much thanks for your posts. I sooo luv 1/72nd. And those are gems. Folks who don't regularly do 1/72nd don't understand the scale and artistic talent that is necessary to make those models look as they do. And the camera does not do them justice (the camera is brutal in this scale). I would love to see them in person. Please pass on my kudos to your mate. I would love to have those vehicles to stage my crappy airplane builds. :)

I'll pass on your positive feedback fellas, I don't think he posts his builds online, but he did give me permission to post them here.

2 more, a bit of german armour.

mick7.jpg

mick8.jpg

Very nice but these pic are too blur.:(

Attachments

• mick7a.jpg
    mick7a.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Back