Post models that aren't yours !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a fantastic model! I wonder if it's the same one I saw once on the net, it was illuminated with a blue neon light like the paintings in Robert Ballard's book...

Unfortunately I was unable to find more but a single picture of this particular model. But if I find more I'll post it here too.

That is absolutely incredible!! What a fantastic piece of modelling. I've spent about 15 minutes just glancing at each image, and there's so much to see in each separate cameo, I reckon it would take days to view the whole thing properly, in 'the flesh'.
I wonder if he had a problem with some aircraft types retiring and others entering service, between commencing and finishing the project?
Fantastic! Thanks for posting Matt.

What caught my eye was not that he was crowding his deck with planes.. and yes he was, but did anyone notice that the F-14s had one exhaust nozzle closed and the other open?

Is that realistic representation of using only one engine for taxiing? Never noticed that before.

My brother's 1/48 Hasegawa CF-104, Tiger Meet, not sure which year though.

DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0514.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0516.jpg

DSC_0517.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back