Post models that aren't yours !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is a Hasegawa 1:32. Anyway, I got more from the same site I found. This time, I'm really impressed by this Dora.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 144
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 163
Here's pics of three models from a local modeller in WNC. His name is Al and he's 66 years old. He's not modelling anymore - his hands shake too badly so he's given up the hobby. These were the last three models he did before he quit. All 1:32 scale. (and the FW190 definitely needs some dusting .....)

Attachments

• 001v2.JPG
    001v2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 002v2.JPG
    002v2.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 129
  • 003v2.JPG
    003v2.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Not bad at all! The Bf109 looks like the old Revell 'F' ?

Could be Terry. I didn't ask. I also didn't take a picture of the A-8 with the engine cowling off (D'OH!) to show the wiring and engine detail work that Al did. The pictures don't really do the kits justice. The Dora in particular is MUCH nicer when you actually see it (not as nice as the previous one, but very nice nonetheless).

Nice models. I especially like the "Dora". Others are good too, but judging by the state of the decals and dusty look they appear to be build some time ago.

Found this while surfing the internet and thought to post it here. (Unfortunately I don't know who made this model.) Slightly symbolic since today (April 14th) is the anniversary of Titanic disaster.

Titanic%20Model.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back