Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I didn't mean to look like that, I was just totally drunk (still) from the last night... Actually I went to the hotel directly from the pub, just had a quick shower, dressed my full uniform on and went to this Ceremonious Conclusion, hehehehe. And the socks sucked but they were the only clean ones I had so far... :lol:

glad you pointed out which one he was actually, i was looking at the bald guy in the shop window ;) and as for the inevitable question of which would you hit, the blondie sorta drifting between the front and middle rows, and how the hell did the guy to her right ever win anything, not as ammusing as our year photo though.......

Pisis that was water in that bottle not booz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy with glasses at the end on the right hand side standing with the cigarette box in his hand can not wait for the photo to be taken so that he can go and smoke.

U drunken piece of sh*t Pisis....

Always keep ur witts about u when drinking man... U dont need to get fall down drunk/puking/passing out drunk to have a good time.... Ur very lucky the fag who took the pics of ur **** didnt stick his **** in ur @ss while u were passed out....

Hussars would, and he aint even gay, just a reservist...

I was just kidding about the vodka Pisis. Wow I have never gotton so wasted in my live to do that type of sh*t, the sun was still high and you were in that state, shame on you Pisis.

You should really learn to handle your alcohol not the alcohol you.:lol: :lol:

Gotta go with Les on this Pisis. You allways talk about being piss drunk. Why? There is no point to it. If you have to get stupid drunk like that all the time, then you have a problem man.

Its not funny. I know how bad it is. My father was a very very bad alcoholic. Abusive both mentally and physically (never beat me but my mother). I saw what alcohol did to him. He has now been sober for 3 years and we since then have had a relationship again but I know first hand.

Dont take me wrong, I like to drink and I get drunk too, but that is just stupid what you are doing man!

I don't do that on regular basis, this was an extreme situation - drinking 1,5 litres of vodka make you behave like a gorilla... It was on a train in a 4 hours trip, that's why I got that ****ed up.
Usually, when I go out, (if) I drink (sometimes I keep the Ital, which means NO DRINKING AT ALL), I do only beer.
Yeah, I used to drink a lot but I don't anymore - I have a girlfriend, occupation, school... But I still can resist very huge amount of alcohol in my body - let's say a few beers or a few glasses of wein and I'm still completely sober.

Yeah, it really varys. It depends on how you slept before, how much and what have you ate, your psychical state, etc... But surely 3-4 beers don't make me behaving much different than not drinking at all.

It all comes down to knowing your limit.
Alchol poisoning isn't fun.

Anyways:
Frankie_Hello.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back