Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Frankieheart087.jpg

[There you go, you cynical bastards.]

Pisis: You're terrible.

don't encourage him :lol:

and don't worry les'll still have some sort of comment to make, i would of course pass comment on how attractive you are if it weren't for the fact i'd get slammed in some form or annother by someone.............

Well, at least I don't stick a paper that reads "Novice @ WW2" to my mouth... :rolleyes: I guess the prono fluffer was better...

1) It's not "stuck to my mouth", I'm biting it.
and 2) I was just proving that I'm not some insecure loser who has to steal other peoples pictures.
[Or post pictures of myself drunk/drinking to prove jsut how "tough" or "cool" I am]
=)​

Novice said:
1) It's not "stuck to my mouth", I'm biting it.
and 2) I was just proving that I'm not some insecure loser who has to steal other peoples pictures.
[Or post pictures of myself drunk/drinking to prove jsut how "tough" or "cool" I am]
=)​

:lol:

Welcome to the site.

Damn Pisis, she nailed u there...
32176.gif

can you do wallabee cajun style?
I could but since Im not into Cajun Style cookin, Ill have to eat it the normal way I suppose.... Lightly seared on each side with Taragon, Thyme, 1 clove of Garlic and a pinch of Salt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back