Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cheddar cheese said:
It is quite nice, but anything European would beat it :evil4:
Then I guess a Škoda
potocena_skodovka.jpg

a Moskwich
moskvic_2140_01.jpg

or a Wartburg
wartburg.jpg

beats that.
:car14: :rightfighter3:

yeah Adler, JEEP
JEEPNEY
Jeepney%20gruen.jpg

what am i kidding? this is one of the worst vehicles on Earth! i wish they would send them to museums and get real buses

but they are so cheap, 20 cents to get to the other side of Manila, during rush hour

this is the real rush hour

manilatraffic.gif

Manila_traffic.jpg

lesofprimus said:
Anythings a pretty strong word there... Chances are he's got a chip in that stang, convertible or not...

It still wont corner properly though and European engines get better power from engine blocks half the size... :evil4: I dont really suppose you have proper corners and roads in America though... :evil4:

cheddar cheese said:
It still wont corner properly though and European engines get better power from engine blocks half the size... :evil4: I dont really suppose you have proper corners and roads in America though... :evil4:
but european cars just don't last as long and for the most part when they break down you almost have to give your firstborn male to get it fixed and just as a footnote the Range Rover was the most unreliable car again in North America according to JDPOWERS

Worst thing about ginger hair - the room is still lit up when you turn the light off! It's alright if the girl is good lookin' - but the mingers you bring back for a quick leg over after a drunken night out ... it's terrible ! That is why you always have spirits at home to increase the power on your beer goggles. :drinking:

I'm not saying you're ugly, Allison. Just using your hair to make my point. Which just means your hair is a little more useful than it was before. :toothy5:

plan_D said:
Worst thing about ginger hair - the room is still lit up when you turn the light off! It's alright if the girl is good lookin' - but the mingers you bring back for a quick leg over after a drunken night out ... it's terrible ! That is why you always have spirits at home to increase the power on your beer goggles. :drinking:

I'm not saying you're ugly, Allison. Just using your hair to make my point. Which just means your hair is a little more useful than it was before. :toothy5:
I have always had a theory that alcohol was invented so that ugly people could have sex too. Is that why you use it? :lol:

Ali

Don't you have a drivers license?

And of course that's why I use beer, I have to give other people a chance.

plan_D said:
Don't you have a drivers license?

And of course that's why I use beer, I have to give other people a chance.
I do have a driving licence but it's the old format which doesn't have a date of birth on it. There is the new one out now but I haven't moved for a while so I don't see the point of changing it as it's just going to cost me money and I hate giving money to the government. :cry:

Ali

Allison Johnson said:
I have always had a theory that alcohol was invented so that ugly people could have sex too. Is that why you use it? :lol:

Ali

:lol:

Dont mind pD, Ive seen him in person, he is one ugly *******!

(not that I am any better looking) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back