Post ur Pic for Our New Member Mug Shot Album....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He was making a joke up above about his daughter being his wife.... It was a joke, hence the smiley face....

If u were genuinely pissed Diogenis, u need to lighten up some...

no, he wasn't referring to the kid, but on the other hand I was JOKING!!lighten up guys! next thing you will tell me, is that you believe those guys are really my wife's brothers!!

damn! i cannot resize the pics

As a traditional Greek guy that i am, i should probably get there and teach you a lesson for your offensive remark!
Instead i ' ll probably send my wife's brothers over there..
tell me about it! some greek guy keeps calling my girlfriend and invites her to come and see his residence. i already had to pick up the phone and tell him to **** off several times... im a really jelaous person!

Yes he was... The pic he was referring to is the one with u and ur daughter, and he said nice wife, as in calling u a pedophile.... Czech humour of course, but humour nonetheless...
OMG, dont listen to him, diogenis, he is getting old and senile... I was referring to the mirror picture at ur sunglasses on that pic, of course...

oh, and sorry dio if i have offended u. ;)

Ofcourse you didn't, too much trouble for nothing.
Oh, and if you need any help with the a**es, feel free to tell me, i'll be glad to talk to them in their native language.:twisted:
following your remark though, here we are, the whole family (brothers excluded)

Attachments

• DSC00291.JPG
    DSC00291.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 217
Nice pic. Wow, your wife is blond. That is something that is valuable in South, I think, right? :D

Oh, and if you need any help with the a**es, feel free to tell me, i'll be glad to talk to them in their native language.
Thanks for the offer, but if he keeps on, I will tell him in the "international language"... :lol:

Hello forum....it's been more than 13yrs since my last day in the navy, (total 30yrs)..and 3yrs since closing my

bicycle store.....now it's just retirement sun up to sun down....working on my hobby interests......what a joy!

Attachments

• me--bike-xx.jpg
    me--bike-xx.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 167

Users who are viewing this thread

Back