Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He also seems to have a hard time getting that chute strap adjusted properly. Nice models!
Forgot to put his chute on the wing. It's what old geezers do. Cheers. 14B

Nice little collection and it looks like Capt. Vick beat me to about the pilot who seems to be aging well. :D
I will be putting some additional pics up. Navy and multi engine. Thanks for the compliments guys. Cheers. 14B

Question. Where do I post the project I am working on now? It's a very old kit 1979.; Matchbox 1/32 scale SBD. Kit has been my garage the whole time so some larger parts warped. Takes time and a lot of hot water to get them straight. Done it before on old B 29. thanks in advance 14B

Question. Where do I post the project I am working on now? It's a very old kit 1979.; Matchbox 1/32 scale SBD. Kit has been my garage the whole time so some larger parts warped. Takes time and a lot of hot water to get them straight. Done it before on old B 29. thanks in advance 14B

Either here .. if you are going to update us with the progress on to the final effect/product ... create a new thread here ...

or here if it is going to be a single post with a brief info sent from time to time or very seldom ...

Recently completed this one -

Airfix 1:72 de Havilland Mosquito FB.VI in the markings (from Xtradecal) of RF838 RO-A of 404 Squadron based at RAF Banff.

Really enjoyed this one and feel it scrubs up well for an old model :)

It now sits atop my computer at work which incidentally is where a young Geoffrey de Havilland attended as a Grammar School student

20220725_115056798_iOS.jpg20220725_115056838_iOS.jpg20220725_115056864_iOS.jpg20220725_115056886_iOS.jpg20220725_115056907_iOS.jpg20220725_115056928_iOS.jpg20220725_115056952_iOS.jpg

As an aside I read this thread from the very start right through and it is fantastic to see that the one constant throughout is how nice you all are to each other and how nice you were to me as a 15 year old and now I am 32 and getting back into model making more again (hopefully improved! :-k) I would like to become more involved again interacting on here and perhaps have a go at some group builds, would lovesome of those cool aircraft images in my signature too :)

The biggest oh wow moment whilst reading through was when I thought back to the days when images were via a digital camera or scanned photograph in the age before mobile phones allowed us to snap away happily as we go!

Kind Regards all

Christopher

Nicely done. I see you've been looking at the GB threads and it would be great to have you join in. The next one starts this coming Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back