Post Your Models! (7 Viewers)

lovely stuff Dukesman
 
Thanks, guys, for the kind words. Wurger, in case I've never said it before, I think your sig is awesome.8)
 
For a fun little side project, I turned one of my model shots into a "vintage" picture:

 
These are not my models as I'm total toilet at making them but I went to a militaria show and found these radio controlled ones.
 

Attachments

  • Tiger 1.jpg
    Tiger 1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Stuart.jpg
    Stuart.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DKW.jpg
    DKW.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Kampwagon.jpg
    Kampwagon.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 182
  • T34.jpg
    T34.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 193
Hi ya all,

here is my attempt. Sorry, but it was painted by paintbrush. But at least my 4 years old son loves it:lol: ... but can´t touch it yet...so it doesn´t have any MACR yet:lol:
 

Attachments

  • 100_0810.JPG
    100_0810.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 100_0772.JPG
    100_0772.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_0771.JPG
    100_0771.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_0811.JPG
    100_0811.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 163
  • B-17G kit.jpg
    B-17G kit.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 163
Holy tanks trackend! And the B-17 turned out great!
 
They also used a mettalic green color.I just mix some silver and green until I come up with it.Sometimes the interior color is almost silver but I think that was from wear and age.
Ed
 
Wow, that's good. Is it a 2-seater trainer?
 
Far to be perfect (believe me:oops: ), I'll try to do better next time...
Olivier

I think you don't have to be ashamed of this model.You did it with some weathering on it and it looks really nice.Besides a two-seater of Fw 190 is a quite rare theme and as I remember not always seen at model expos.I like it. well done Saburo.:thumbleft:Keep it on.
 
I just started a 25" wingspan, rubber powered, balsa and paper Aeronca "K"
floatplane. I got one side of the fuselage done tonight. As it takes shape
I will post pictures.

Charles
 
Saburo

Really unique. Was it a boxed model or did you modify it to be a 2 seater? Whichever....it looks terrific.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back