Post Your Models! (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi
Lots of GT engines are started by pointing some kind of blower (R.N. 60s 70s stuff used a "Palouste", the spelling may be wrong) shoved into the intake to get them up to running speed. What did the German British GTs use? Nimbus (Wasp) and Gnome (Wessex 5) were electric and I can not remember what the engine in the Wessex 3 was but I think it was a cartridge start like the Whirlwind.
And for anyone who knows the Palouste as an electrical generator, yes, it was, but it was also an engine starter.
If this is the wrong thread I apologise and will move it but a diorama could use the authenticity.
Dragonsinger

Hi,

here I post some pics of my models. I am a not well-experienced modeller, as you can see... (They're all craps, hope that the projects will be better...) :lol:

sakin_bok.jpg

sakin_under.jpg

Avia S-199 "Sakin"
101. Tayeset of Chel Ha'Avir (IAF), 1948
KoPro, scale 1/72
- camo scheme based on a book "Desert Eagles" by Leo Nomis, model hanging over my bed

ki-43_bok.jpg

ki-43_bok2.jpg

ki-43_bok3.jpg

ki-43_spodek.jpg

Ki-43
Unknown unit
scheme based on a japanese manual, scale 1/72, hanging next to my WWII bookcase.

temp_v_clostermann.jpg

Tempest Mk.V of Pierre Clostermann, Revell 1/72, hanging in my bro's room. This one is an awful one...

PICT0027.jpg

P-51D "Shoo Shoo Baby", die cast model 1/144

...I got also a combat pair of Moran Bloch MB.152 of a Czechoslovak unit with Ju 88 but I have no batteries to take a pic. I'll do soon...

---

And now the projects:

blen_nf.jpg

Bristol Blenheim NF Mk.IF, No. 68 OTU, 1941, 1/72, Unknown Czech firm.
Needs 2nd spraying...

la5fn_czech_unit_ussr.jpg

la5fn_czech_unit_ussr2.jpg

La-5 FN of Czechoslovak Independece Unit in USSR (you can see the orig. camo in top left corner), 1/72, KoPro.
Needs to add cabin, finishing the camo...

p-51b_silver.jpg

P-51B Mustang, Revell 1/72, still not sure which plane it's gonna be.

airbus_a321.jpg

Airbus A-321 of Lufthansa, Revell 1/144

and still have about 30 untouched boxes with models of all kinds and all scales... :)

Post yours!

Cheers,
Pisis
Pisis, I like them- and you'll get better as you go. My first plane was wood. I put the right wing on the left and left wing on the right. After that, I read the directions! Never pick on your work... There's always someone willing to do it for you!*grin*- Karl

Karl, click the Go Advanced button below the quick reply box... Once u get on the new page, click on the box Manage Attachments under Additional Options........

Once the new tab opens, click on Browse to locate the pic/pics u want, one pic per line, for a total of up to 5 pics per upload.... U can upload as many picsd as u want per post, just keep uploading 5 pics at a time till u have the pics listed....

Once they are all loaded, u can close the upload tab... Then, go back to the original page and click the Submit Reply box....

Easy as pie...

Heres 2 pics of my new Panther Ausf A that I just finished up today....

Attachments

• done 037.JPG
    done 037.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 159
  • done 039.JPG
    done 039.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 157
Les, First, thanks for the info! second, The tank was great!Can't believe the detail! Last,I have a folder of my art pen Ink and pencil, ofplanes, fantasy art -dragons, etc. How do I post them? Sorry to take so much of your time! -Karl

Hi Karl,

You can upload these arts one by one in a new opened thread by you in Personal Gallery section for instance (I would suggest it).Or you can make the Rar or Zip archives file with the folder and then upload it in the mentioned new thread in the same way like a picture is uploaded.Everybody can open the file and see your arts or extract all these on own HDD to see them.

Well done Dan and Alex! Two great looking models there!
VERY impressive weathering on the Panther Dan.

Alex, hold fire with the engine painting - There's a great colour photo of the P&W in an F4U-4 on it's way to you after work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back