Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That looks sweet, how do you do it , please explain?

Thanks all. It's not real hard to do these. Mostly it's just combining two shots or pieces of them into one. Planes shot hanging outside from several angles with as clean a background as I could find. A little blending and color adjusting and a 20 year old dust covered model can look almost presentable. The same done with some of the nicer more accurate models I've seen on here could produce some killer results.

Here's a photo of my model of an F6F captured by the Japanese in 1/72 scale.This aircraft has been talked about in the IJN Intellegece thread on the forum.I can't figure out how to resize it.If someone wants to resize it,please do.
Ed

Attachments

• DSCF1351.JPG
    DSCF1351.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 112
heres mine, I have completed them for sometime now, but the camera wasn't working properly

First up, my 1:72 F8E Crusader by Kangnam

I had more pics but they don't seem to want to upload

Heres my 1:72 P-47D 'Bubbletop" by Academy

The finished product, i finished it about 5 mins before i took these photos, i was going to do it as the challenger or the columbia but the kit never came with the decals for the names , so i done it as the discovery. hope you enjoy , cheers hadyn

Attachments

• shuttle 4 001 (Large).jpg
    shuttle 4 001 (Large).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 77
  • shuttle 4 002 (Large).jpg
    shuttle 4 002 (Large).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 79
  • shuttle 4 003 (Large).jpg
    shuttle 4 003 (Large).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back