Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have to scratch build a battery box cover for the bulkhead in back of the pilots seat. I found some pictures and a resin one for 1/32 scale and think these dimensions, in millimeter, will work.
Gustav 8.JPG

It's OK. Just assumed you were going to make the K-4. If that is going to be the G-14 all is fine with the box. :)

PS. Therefore the thread was created just for showing the finished models. If there is more info showing step by step the entire progress on a model the creating of a new , separate thread in the From Start to Finish section is recommended. So a such thread can be titled properly giving the info on the plane type etc ...

Holy Mackerel!! I think I just saw a 1/32 Scale B-24D and a B-24J on the market. Talk about detail plus! Back in my day when Revel put out a 32nd scale Mossie and Beau, it was jackpot!! Course back then we didn't have the third party detail parts you all have now. Did the best we could with sprue. Looking forward to seeing one of the big babies on here soon. You guys do great work. Salute to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back