Post Your Models!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Howdy, I know this isnt a WW2 fighter but this is what i finished today, i have a week off work so i am trying to get as much done as i can,god help them if these were around back then in WW2, Its another trumpeter kit, 1/32 SU-27 Flanker with a eduard detail kit in the cockpit.

Attachments

• picture 005 (Large).jpg
    picture 005 (Large).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 144
  • picture 009 (Large).jpg
    picture 009 (Large).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 121
  • picture 007 (Large).jpg
    picture 007 (Large).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 86
Hi Wurger
Yes I know about Skoda.
Was this anywhere near you?
Regards
Jim

No mate,not now.When I was a kid I lived on South of Poland and in that time it was not too far from my living place, although it was in a different country.As you know , for sure, the factory is in Czech.But before WW2 there was its branch in Poland.Some od Polish aircraft were equipped with their engines.

ny best,

Here's a couple of pictures of the Avenger i've been working on and off for the past 12 months, its another trumpeter 1/32 scale kit and i also bought a big ed detail kit for it aswell which cost me more then the model, but was worth it, its one of the most detail kits i've seen and recommened the kit if your up for a challenge , it fits together nicely and would make a great model for the collection. cheers

Attachments

• avenger 009 (Large).jpg
    avenger 009 (Large).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 122
  • avenger 008 (Large).jpg
    avenger 008 (Large).jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 100
  • avenger 001 (Large) (2).jpg
    avenger 001 (Large) (2).jpg
    120 KB · Views: 112
  • avenger 005 (Large).jpg
    avenger 005 (Large).jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Avenger 002 (Large).jpg
    Avenger 002 (Large).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 124
Whoa, looks great. Nice work. I', finishing up a German P-47D from KG200, so I'll have to post a pic of it when I'm done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back