Jul 30, 2006 #1 P38 Pilot Tech Sergeant 1,534 7 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Auburn,Alabama; USA Jsut wanted to bring back the wallpaper thread. Here's mine. Attachments background.JPG 67.4 KB · Views: 1,740
Jul 30, 2006 #2 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Heres mine... Attachments desktop.JPG 65.1 KB · Views: 1,701
Jul 30, 2006 #3 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Cool wallpapers. Ok one stupid question, how do you take a screenshot?
Jul 30, 2006 #4 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Press the print screen (Prt Scrn) button next to ur scroll lock button and above the insert button.... Then, open paint in Windows, click edit, then paste... Then save it AS A .JPG, not .bmp wherever u want... Then, post it here...
Press the print screen (Prt Scrn) button next to ur scroll lock button and above the insert button.... Then, open paint in Windows, click edit, then paste... Then save it AS A .JPG, not .bmp wherever u want... Then, post it here...
Jul 30, 2006 #5 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Cool will try it right now.
Jul 30, 2006 #6 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Ok here is mine, my latest wallpaper. I will post the other one soon. You can see why I made it my wallpaper. The Bismarch one.
Ok here is mine, my latest wallpaper. I will post the other one soon. You can see why I made it my wallpaper. The Bismarch one.
Jul 30, 2006 #7 R Leonard Staff Sergeant 958 938 Joined Dec 24, 2004 Location The Old Dominion Here's mine . . . my father taking off from USS Yorktown at the Battle of Midway. Rich Attachments desktop.jpg 53.3 KB · Views: 1,457
Jul 30, 2006 #8 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa You guys sure as hell has a lot of shortcuts on your desktop.
Jul 30, 2006 #9 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,865 11,588 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Not me...
Jul 30, 2006 #10 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Cool one Gnomey.
Jul 30, 2006 #11 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Where can I get cool walpapers like P-38 one on the net?
Jul 30, 2006 Thread starter #12 P38 Pilot Tech Sergeant 1,534 7 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Auburn,Alabama; USA Go to Free Wallpaper Show - Animal | Cartoon | Celebrity | Nature |Anime | Car | Movie | Flower | Game | Photography | holiday| Calendar | Travel | Art Wallpaper Now the site is going to have an english and Chinese version. You know what to choose. Go to art wallpaper You'll find WWI,WWII,Korea,Vietnam aircraft art.
Go to Free Wallpaper Show - Animal | Cartoon | Celebrity | Nature |Anime | Car | Movie | Flower | Game | Photography | holiday| Calendar | Travel | Art Wallpaper Now the site is going to have an english and Chinese version. You know what to choose. Go to art wallpaper You'll find WWI,WWII,Korea,Vietnam aircraft art.
Jul 30, 2006 #13 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Thanks P38.
Jul 30, 2006 Thread starter #14 P38 Pilot Tech Sergeant 1,534 7 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Auburn,Alabama; USA No problem.
Jul 31, 2006 #15 loomaluftwaffe Tech Sergeant 1,840 0 Joined Dec 20, 2005 i think mine has the most shortcuts I hate Condition Zero, a waste of money My monitor's ****in old... wow les u have nice games Attachments WALL.bmp WALL.bmp 1.4 MB · Views: 1,858
i think mine has the most shortcuts I hate Condition Zero, a waste of money My monitor's ****in old... wow les u have nice games
Jul 31, 2006 #16 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 shiney....... Attachments untitled.JPG 74.7 KB · Views: 250
Jul 31, 2006 #17 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com I have more icons on my desktop than u do looma, and I only have 5 games on my comp, as I count CS/HL as one game... And stop peeking at my sh*t!!!!!!!!
I have more icons on my desktop than u do looma, and I only have 5 games on my comp, as I count CS/HL as one game... And stop peeking at my sh*t!!!!!!!!
Jul 31, 2006 #18 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Mine. I change mine every other week or so. I keep a folder with hundreds of action art. I prefer the oil paintings. Attachments desktop.bmp desktop.bmp 2.3 MB · Views: 283
Mine. I change mine every other week or so. I keep a folder with hundreds of action art. I prefer the oil paintings.
Jul 31, 2006 #19 v2 Major 9,536 13,058 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow here is mine... Attachments pulp.JPG 115 KB · Views: 254
Jul 31, 2006 #20 Henk Master Sergeant 2,713 3 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location George - South Africa Lanc for what do you use the PC studio? You should get rid of that Norton. lol