Post your wallpaper! Again!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hussar, you have to get a XP. You will put eyes on one awesome piece of equipment when you do!

Vista needs to much system requirements and like Gnomey said it will have a lot of bugs in it, someone should really make something better than Microsoft Windows. If Linux were just better.

Never heard of building a Hard drive except in a factory, but building you a complete new PC with all the right hardware that sounds right. Hope he knows what he is doing.

More IL2 wallpapers I've been alternating between.

I call them "Cause and Effect". :toothy5:

BTW, I use XP set up to look like the older Windows. I like the old layout better, and it uses just a bit less processing power. That's important for an older rig like mine.

Attachments

• mespit1.JPG
    mespit1.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 109_1.JPG
    109_1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 161
Well, it's not quite that old. It handles those games well enough, but it won't play some of the newer games very well. Games like Doom 3, Silent Hunter III, Half-Life 2, and so on.

yup, hope you dont mind the load times for the shots and what crap simulator did u get ur siggy from P-38?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back