Post Yourself As A Kid!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Never seen Joe Versus the Volcano, but the best part of King Ralph was Peter O'Toole. The rest of it was so-so. I've seen worse I guess. :-k

Actually, up there I was talking about the other King Ralph. ;)
Ralph Klein, the premier of Alberta. He's low on bullshit and high on action. I like him.

lesofprimus said:
Dumbass movie that was... U would think he would have found some hot ass British tart to fool with like Samantha Fox or something, and he gets into it with some FUGLY freakin broad...

Movie was almost as bad as Joe Versus The Volcano...

Mind you He got with Meg Ryan in that one, hell! two of them

lesofprimus said:
Cool, and never EVER rent Joe Verses... Tom Hanks is a great and funny guy, just not in this movie....

I got stuck on a transatlantic flight when they showed that movie...3 friggin times! Jesus, after that, there was no torture that could be worse. I was prepared for capture after that.

Okay, I dug out some old stuff from the family pic CD

Attachments

• eric24_210.jpg
    eric24_210.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 126
  • eric18_125.jpg
    eric18_125.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 120
  • eric1970_623.jpg
    eric1970_623.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 129
  • eric1967_276.jpg
    eric1967_276.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 127
  • eric21_151.jpg
    eric21_151.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 129
  • eric3_487.jpg
    eric3_487.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 126
Burned hand Eh,

I had a similar incident,

Do any of you guys remember the old wood burning kit? the one that electric tool that you could run alon a peice of wood that had a picture on?

Well my older brother had left that burner unattended, and me being about 4 years old at the time was so curious that I grabbed that burner, but at the wrong end, My dad had to take me to the emergency room for that.

There were a lot of toys back then that today people would go ape over if they got in the hands of todays kids. Lawn darts is a good example!

Yeah, NS, and it gets worse from there...

Attachments

• outcold_467.jpg
    outcold_467.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Back