Posting Problems

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That may be more in your PC than the server. I had something similar and found out it was in my machine. I could be wrong but it is very similar.

Could be but why all of a sudden with so many people and random?

Could be something to do with the forum page not showing, which it didn't do now and am able to post.

GG, I get around that by quoting, posting and then editing the posted post.

Could be but why all of a sudden with so many people and random?

Could be something to do with the forum page not showing, which it didn't do now and am able to post.

GG, I get around that by quoting, posting and then editing the posted post.

As memo serves you use the Firefox don't you?

OK. But please inform me about the glitches. Also , may I ask you for taking a screenshot of settings for clearing history of the Firefox? Just hit the Ctrl+Shift+Del keys ( or go to the History menu at the top Firefox bar ) and select Clear Browsing History. Grab the screen of the small window that will be opened with details for cleaning and hit the Cancel button there. We are interested in the current settings there and not going to clear anything. Therefore the Cancel button to use. Then post the screenshot here.

Last edited:
Sorry for late reply, was away for the weekend.

Well no problem making this post.

Am a real klutz when it comes to 'puters. The first 5 boxes are checked and clear history is set for 1 hour.

OK. THX. Grasped. If it works fine , there is no need to change anything. Just let me know if any glitches can appear again. Then we can talk about changings. I would say I might have found the problem for the Firefox.

Trying to log-in tonight and got this...
Unusual? The log-in box moves to the left and does a "semi-stealth" act...

Capture.JPG

Just had this happen minutes after clearing cache/history etc.. No where the type....

1.jpg

.....clicking refresh allowed me to continue

OK, how the heck do I post a new thread these days ?!!
Tried to create a thread for the Duxford airshow, but, after typing in the title, there was nowhere to type the actual thread content !
Some stupid box for tags, but nothing at all for the main content of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back