Program for photos watermarking

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You should be able to do it in Photoshop. You would do this by creating a batch and editing the photos as a batch, this should allow you to get them all the same. For this you can do it in Adobe Bridge and open in Camera Raw (I think - I know you can edit all the other properties of the images as a batch so size should be possible too). Not sure how to do it without Photoshop, try Google.

Guess you saw this http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/how-make-business-pic-willi-reschke-18960.html
I won´t show any pic without watermark in the future. I mean the pics with historical value or with the veterans.
Good god! This is incredible!!!!

"Výherci zašlu naskenovanou obálku s oběma adresama, datumem, popřípadě dopis. Pokud máte sebemenší pochyb o originalitě podpisu prosím nedražte!"
= "The winner will also get a scan(!) of an envelope with both addresses, date and signature. If you have any doubts towards the originality, please do not bid."

Incredible...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back