PTO Group Build Judging.

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
64,231
15,147
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Location
Cheshire, UK
I thought I'd post this here for everyone, including the other judges, just to keep you up to date.
As some of you might know, I'm away on holiday from Wednesday, until September 3rd.
Consequently, I'll be a bit late getting around to judng the latest completed entries in the PTO GB.
Of course, the holiday was scheduled before the GB was extended, so I'm afraid there's not a lot I can do.
Other judges, if you e-mail me your scores, I'll sort it all out when I get back.
Thanks for your understanding, cooperation and patience.
Terry.
 
Wait for Terry we shall!!!! Have a nice trip!
 
Have a nice trip Terry. Hope you and Rochie will enjoy yourself on this little "vacation". Say hello to Roman for us and bring some nice photos from Duxford and Czech Republic.
 
Thanks Igor, photos will definitely be provided!
Ah S**t, sorry Dan, I'll get a blank form thingy e-mailed now mate, I knew I'd forgotten something! Must be old age creeping up!
 
I can recommend the Pilsner Urquel. And when you fly over Dordrecht, please make sure you drop a bottle of 2 in my backyard :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back