Published! (1 Viewer)

Doesn't it look better in print? Excellent! Not only your first published photo, but pretty much 1/4 of the page! That's a heck of a first one. Congrats, I know how excited I was the first time I got published, so I know what you're feeling and its a great feeling. Get extra copies too.

I can see why they wanted to publish it, its a great shot. :thumbleft: Make a note of the date and keep a record of everything you publish. It looks good for your portfolio and your photography resume.
 
Last edited:
Way to go Aaron !.:thumbright:

Now you've started on the road to the top, what next ?....your first book ?

You keep taking those piccies mate and if you can get any more airborne shots even better.
 
Man, that's just so cool - congrats my friend!

Thank you David.:oops:

Nice! Congrats, bro!

Thank you RA.:oops:

Doesn't it look better in print? Excellent! Not only your first published photo, but pretty much 1/4 of the page! That's a heck of a first one. Congrats, I know how excited I was the first time I got published, so I know what you're feeling and its a great feeling. Get extra copies too.

I can see why they wanted to publish it, its a great shot. :thumbleft: Make a note of the date and keep a record of everything you publish. It looks good for your portfolio and your photography resume.

Yes, it does, and thank you.:lol: :oops: All I could find was two copies but I am going to call the paper and see if they have any extras. And I will also heed your advice. Thank you again. You all's tutoring is coming to fruition (maybe).:oops:

Congrats Aaron! Well done!

TO

Thank you TO.:oops:

Way to go Aaron !.:thumbright:

Now you've started on the road to the top, what next ?....your first book ?

You keep taking those piccies mate and if you can get any more airborne shots even better.

Thank you Gary. :oops: Let's not get to far ahead of ourselves.:shock: :lol:
 
Thank you Merv.:oops: Like I have said before, the folks on this forum have gotten me to this point and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back