Published! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Doesn't it look better in print? Excellent! Not only your first published photo, but pretty much 1/4 of the page! That's a heck of a first one. Congrats, I know how excited I was the first time I got published, so I know what you're feeling and its a great feeling. Get extra copies too.

I can see why they wanted to publish it, its a great shot. :thumbleft: Make a note of the date and keep a record of everything you publish. It looks good for your portfolio and your photography resume.

Last edited:
Way to go Aaron !.:thumbright:

Now you've started on the road to the top, what next ?....your first book ?

You keep taking those piccies mate and if you can get any more airborne shots even better.

Man, that's just so cool - congrats my friend!

Thank you David.:oops:

Nice! Congrats, bro!

Thank you RA.:oops:

Doesn't it look better in print? Excellent! Not only your first published photo, but pretty much 1/4 of the page! That's a heck of a first one. Congrats, I know how excited I was the first time I got published, so I know what you're feeling and its a great feeling. Get extra copies too.

I can see why they wanted to publish it, its a great shot. :thumbleft: Make a note of the date and keep a record of everything you publish. It looks good for your portfolio and your photography resume.

Yes, it does, and thank you.:lol: :oops: All I could find was two copies but I am going to call the paper and see if they have any extras. And I will also heed your advice. Thank you again. You all's tutoring is coming to fruition (maybe).:oops:

Congrats Aaron! Well done!

TO

Thank you TO.:oops:

Way to go Aaron !.:thumbright:

Now you've started on the road to the top, what next ?....your first book ?

You keep taking those piccies mate and if you can get any more airborne shots even better.

Thank you Gary. :oops: Let's not get to far ahead of ourselves.:shock: :lol:

Thank you Merv.:oops: Like I have said before, the folks on this forum have gotten me to this point and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back