Question about Model Kits

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thru a mag or what? I simply cannot imagine how in the eighties a guy from Czecho could without any problems start to trade with an "Imperial Capitalist rat"...

trackend said:
We're the Imperialist 's, Fly is just a Capitalist

Thanks Track

Pisis said:
Thru a mag or what? I simply cannot imagine how in the eighties a guy from Czecho could without any problems start to trade with an "Imperial Capitalist rat"...

He ran an ad in a Canadian IPMS international mag. I was living in Canada at the time. Maybe they're not THAT bad (NS thats for you ) Although when I told him I was American he was delighted!

Yes... the regime was weird - there were some "holes" in the system, in thru these you could get out for a while - like international meetings, vacation in Yugo, etc... but you were scanned AND you had to be a NORMAL citizen - when you were only slightly "uncomfortable", then no chance of anything. 2nd class citizen... That is why people behaved (and still do - the older) so schyzophrenic... Geez God thanks I lived in that shit only for five years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread