Question on airbrush

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Alberto, as far as I know these a top of the line items. Some one posted one they had just purchased on the Recently Purchased thread the other day and got some oooos and aahhhs over it. They are nice guns. It was Usetherudder who purchased the two cup kit.

Last edited:
Ciao Alberto,

I was the chap mentioned above who purchsed the H&S Silverline 2 in1. I spent a lot of research and time on this and decided this was the brush for me. Being in Europe we get a better deal on H&S than Iwata. I priced Iwata's from the UK and I could get one imported from the USA including postage for half the price but warranty is the issue.

In the end I went for the H&S good reviews and easy cleaning. Don't what suppliers are in Italia but I bought my from air-craft.net.

All the best

They are both quality airbrushes.

I have several Iwatas including an Eclipse CS,and have tried one of these H+S brushes. I didn't buy the H+S in the end but found it a very nice brush.

The Iwata has a 0.35 mm nozzle. I spray all my (mainly Luftwaffe) camouflage free hand and can easily achieve a nice tight demarcation with it.

The "two in one" H+S airbrush comes with two nozzles. A 0.2mm which is on the small size for modelling as model paints don't all have pigments as fine as we might like,it is more suited to artists' inks, and a 0.4 mm nozzle which is probably more useful in a modelling application.

They both have top quality seals,valves etc and both should give you a lifetime of reliable service if you look after them. In the end it might be worth finding a real world shop where you can actually hold and try the tools. How they feel in the hand is probably about the only defining characteristic apart from the price.

Cheers
Steve

Alberto I'll get myself behind the iwata CM-C plus 0.17 mm obturator is a great airbrush, expensive but very good, the evolution is not that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back