Quokes/Jotes... Continued! 2! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
5,803
43
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Location
Praga Mater Urbium
Here we go along...

Believe it or not, this is my tomcat Blackbrown... :animalcat:
 

Attachments

  • cernohned_vycpanej.jpg
    cernohned_vycpanej.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 419
Nice.
 
No Che! I'd like to wear this T-Shirt.
 

Attachments

  • model-noche-A375.jpg
    model-noche-A375.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 396
  • model-noche-C375.jpg
    model-noche-C375.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 415
  • model-noche-LE375.jpg
    model-noche-LE375.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 389
Well it is popular that (mostly young) idiots like to wear t-shirts with this motherf****r and mass murder, just in case of "revolty"... Although they even don't know who he was. I very dislike these dumb people. We have the same here that a lot of people wear the palestinian scarves... :roll:
 
Time to study Russian:

http://monk.com.ua/article.php?story=20060405184200170

The story about English engineer Brown kills!
 
LOL, is that before '91? I don't think so but I remember that as a kid I had a very similar book of English (also typewrited and with shuitty drawings)...
 
Cute.
 
And sopme doggies...
 

Attachments

  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 351
  • image015.jpg
    image015.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 352
  • image017.jpg
    image017.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 341
Cute. I would leave the T-shirts and wear the girls. lol lol lol.

Henk
 
Pisis in TV Show

Now look. Here I finally downloaded a part of a funny TV show where I played a small role. The show was called Česká Soda (Czech Soda) and was a political satyra and a bunch of parodies. It was the most popular stuff here for some 10 years in a row, because it's really funny shit and 19 from those 20 minutes of its lenght you're ROFLing...

This one is parody on some insurance company ad that was frequent those days. The clip is from early 1999. ;)
 

Attachments

LOL! Look what have that stupid SMS-sender generated as safety code! ROFL!!! :lol:
 

Attachments

  • formular_shits.gif
    formular_shits.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 215
:laughing5:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back