Quokes/Jotes... Continued! 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you living in 2006 when ...

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail your mate who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses.

6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.

7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9 " to get an outside line.

8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
different companies.

10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news or text
message.

11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.

12. Contractors / Temps outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.

.... and the real clinchers are...

13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.

14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your "friends".

15. You got this e-mail from a friend that never talks to you anymore,
except to send you jokes from the net.

16. You are too busy to notice there was no No. 9.

17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a No.9. (Bet you all did this one!?!?!?)

Hey and still nobody seen my TV show?

------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• joke12.JPG
    joke12.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 144
Found this quote
Controller (zu einer C-130 Hercules der USAF): US 1234, there is helicopter traffic 5 miles ahead, reduce to 130kt. Captain: OK, we´re bringing this big bird back to 130kt for you ...
Controller: (bald darauf): US 1234, helicopter traffic now 2 miles ahead, reduce to 110kt.
Captain: OK, we´re bringing this big bird back to 110kt for you ...
Controller: (etwas nervös): US 1234, helicopter traffic is now 0.5 miles ahead of you, reduce to 90 kt.
Captain: Sir, do you know what the stall speed of a Hercules is ?
Controller: No Sir, but you may ask your Co-Pilot, perhaps he knows ...

It's happened last night...

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the boys". I told my wife that I would be home by midnight ..promise!

Well, the hours passed and the beer was going down way too easy. At around 2:30 a.m., drunk as a skunk, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, I realized she'd probably wake up, so I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself, having a quick-witted solution, even when smashed, to escape a possible conflict.

The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, and I told her twelve o'clock. She didn't seem disturbed at all. Whew! Got away with that one!

She then told me that we needed a new cuckoo clock.

When I asked her why, she said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh shit," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then farted."

v2 said:
It's happened last night...

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the boys". I told my wife that I would be home by midnight ..promise!

Well, the hours passed and the beer was going down way too easy. At around 2:30 a.m., drunk as a skunk, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, I realized she'd probably wake up, so I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself, having a quick-witted solution, even when smashed, to escape a possible conflict.

The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, and I told her twelve o'clock. She didn't seem disturbed at all. Whew! Got away with that one!

She then told me that we needed a new cuckoo clock.

When I asked her why, she said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh shit," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then farted."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is brilliant mate.

Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back