Quokes/Jotes...Continued!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hehe

Attachments

• lube_101.jpg
    lube_101.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 172
"I love sports. Whenever I can, I watch the Detroit Tigers on the radio" Gerald Ford.

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country" Marion Barry (Mayor)

"I declare this thing open-what ever it is"
Prince Phillip opening a new wing of Vancouver City Hall.

"And now excuse me while I interrupt my self" Murry Walker (sports commentator)

"It was the fastest-ever swim over that distance on American soil"
Greg Phillips

That invasion one was terrible, I cannot believe anyone can be so stupid. C'mon America , teach your children geography !

They did a study in the world and the US was the country who knew the least about South Africa and Africa.

Now my friend was in the UK and there were some US guys and they asked him where he came from. My friend said from South Africa. The US guy said, why do they call it South Africa is it not in the northen part of Africa.

They marked Australie as South Korea. Now I know a bit of geography, but that is plain stupit.

Henk

ad the "World" - not offended anyhow, just it's too stupid...

"im surprised that no one wanted the Philippines, probably too ignorant to know why they would want my country" - they even don't know what is it... ;)

they don't!?!?!? wow then i guess the Tramps i saw in an alley somewhere in Italy who knew what the Philippines was and what it has was actually less ignorant than those idiots

of course. but once I was in in England, somone asked me where do I come from.
"Czech Republic"
"Ah, Cherrepubla, of course I know.... Where actually is it?"
"A bit East of Germany"
"Ah, Germany, of course! So your from Germany?"
It really depends on how much the guy is educated.
I'm sure 1/3 of my classmates would look up Philippines on the map, and if would be mispainted as Japan, like in the clip, I'm sure they'll pin it.

depends on the country too, probably arent that many Filipino workers in England as in Italy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back