Quokes/Jotes...Continued!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now we did not have such stupid people in my Geography class, we know where most countries are. I do not know where every country is, but I kind of know where on the world mad they are.

My friend knows all the countries in the world and where they are. That smart sun of a gun he was number one in the school.

Henk

Yeah, of course. It depends on how much important the coubntry is.... Because a small/unsignificant country is dependant on the other, bigger ones...

If some peoples in USA asked me "where from you are" I said " from Poland". 99% of them ansverd "ah yes, from Holland, nice country"...

Becuase for them whole Europe (except "the 51st state" - UK) is kinda wierd museum... You know, it is even in the EU. When our governemt made a research what EU citizens outside the Czech Republic know about it, the outcome was that Czechs are "nice but primitive people, whose main industrial branches is oil and sun dial"

...which is a complete shit, of course. :lol:

on topic...

Attachments

• smailik_996.jpg
    smailik_996.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 185
Five Englishmen in an Audi Quattro arrived at an Irish border checkpoint.

Paddy the officer stops them and tells them: "It is illegal to put 5 people in a Quattro, Quattro means four"

"Quattro is just the name of the automobile," the Englishmen retorts disbelievingly. "Look at the papers: this car is designed to carry five persons."

"You cannot pull that one on me," replies Paddy "Quattro means four. You have five people in your car and you are therefore breaking the law."

The Englishmen replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your supervisor over I want to speak to someone with more intelligence!"

"Sorry," responds Paddy, "Murphy is busy with 2 guys in a Fiat Uno."

Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day and you have to read his reply to the woman who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you should smile.

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of a National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you
going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing,
archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent
killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back