Quotes and Jokes 1 (15 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter v2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essential-Coffee-1739473834521.jpg
 
I picked up 8x emergency surgery kits at MSP last night at 0000 and ran them up to a Duluth hospital trauma center. Delivered them to the Surgery Control Desk and - I swear - this was the expression of the charge nurse when I rolled them in at 0330 on my 4-wheel dolly:

sterile tech be like.jpg


I asked her if I could get her some tea or coffee.

:)
 
Very-happy-my-dog-cant-talk-1739537574823.jpg
 
beta&t=QzBiQG1kw6FqrKN_g3wHhGWmxPLnO_gAuhexusZOvSA.jpg
 
this was the expression of the charge nurse when I rolled them in at 0330 on my 4-wheel dolly:
EVERYBODY looks like that at 0330. Even people conducting space launches, although we at least are consoled by the fact that we are about to wake up the whole damn neighborhood.
 
45 Sec between Westray and Papa Westray? Why do they even bother to yank the gear up?

For that matter, why do they bother to have two airfields? Admittedly, we have one at the Cape and one on KSC, but that's different.
 
kat.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back