Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Never heard that one - always learning something!They were also known as the clockwork mouse.
The height difference.What exactly is supposed to be funny about this. This thread is supposedly about quotes, jokes and related. I fail to see how this picture belongs here.
I had a female co-worker refugee from Vietnam. She was in her 30s, 4' 8" and slim. Like a tiny cute doll. Her accent was cute too.Not exactly funny but humorous: The disparity in height (size) The Yards were small 5'5" and women even smaller I felt like a pedophile (hard to believe that a 5'2 female is a fully consenting adult) most of the time

Ahhhhhhh..... getting older really sucks!! Thought I'd just add a few more.... Enjoy
-Weelll... my first tour in VN started late in '63. We were issued what appeared to be WW2 buckle combat boots but they were leather & something canvas like. They MAY have been something developed late in WW2 & kept in storage. (You wouldn't BELIEVE the strange crap that was sent to VN in the early days!!)These are not Jungle Boots but all leather buckled M43 combat boots from WW2 origin.
The M66 Jungle Boots had an all cotton olive green upper and black leather heels and toe covers.
Alfred E. Newman's girl friend?