Quotes and Jokes (2 Viewers)

IMG_3399.png
 
aa.jpg
 
Not exactly funny but humorous: The disparity in height (size) The Yards were small 5'5" and women even smaller I felt like a pedophile (hard to believe that a 5'2 female is a fully consenting adult) most of the time
I had a female co-worker refugee from Vietnam. She was in her 30s, 4' 8" and slim. Like a tiny cute doll. Her accent was cute too.
 
1767216632417.png
 
Ahhhhhhh..... getting older really sucks!! Thought I'd just add a few more.... Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230409_113856.jpg
    IMG_20230409_113856.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20161209_192815.jpg
    20161209_192815.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20221105_193915.jpg
    IMG_20221105_193915.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20220303_045312.jpg
    IMG_20220303_045312.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20230608_175304.jpg
    IMG_20230608_175304.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20230917_194434.jpg
    IMG_20230917_194434.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20231014_150806.jpg
    IMG_20231014_150806.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20240502_135803.jpg
    IMG_20240502_135803.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20251011_215335.jpg
    IMG_20251011_215335.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 33
These are not Jungle Boots but all leather buckled M43 combat boots from WW2 origin.

The M66 Jungle Boots had an all cotton olive green upper and black leather heels and toe covers.
-Weelll... my first tour in VN started late in '63. We were issued what appeared to be WW2 buckle combat boots but they were leather & something canvas like. They MAY have been something developed late in WW2 & kept in storage. (You wouldn't BELIEVE the strange crap that was sent to VN in the early days!!)
-Our first jungle fatigues were nothing like what came out a little bit later. Same material but cut more like regular fatigues.
-Oh, yeah, there were even high top (9" or a bit more?) lace up tennis shoes that we were supposed to use as jungle jump boots. No thanks.
-BUT: as one of my favorite instructors used to say "You could be correct." I only know what I saw when I was there.
 
😳😲😆😆😆😂😂😂

IMG_20260122_061502.jpg
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back