Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Younger joke.jpg
 
On road trips, we would play a game with the passing license plates. Generally there are three or more letters and each person had to come up with what those letters stood for. We could do that with anything that uses Acronyms. For example, many would know NASA, but after the Shuttle disaster, it was known as "Need Another Seven Astronauts. IFR for avaition was Instrument Flying Rules...AKA I Follow Roads. Some of the things we came up with would have us in stitches. Would anyone like to take a shot at it?
LIC-120-Maryland-License-Plate-Magnet__27885.jpg
 
Last edited:
Evaluating Susan's trousers. Or... earth shattering truth.
 
Last edited:
IMG_2672.jpeg
 
Generally there are three or more letters and each person had to come up with what those letters stood for.
Yes, I have done that, example, CA Plate RSN: Registered Sex Nurse

There is a county in SC that has license plates that start with MIG. Wish I had one of those.

For MD plate EST: Established Serial Transvestite

One day I went to an Air Force BX Optometrist, looked at the eye chart and burst out laughing. The top line said BFRC.

In USAF space launch circles that stood for Big Fucking Red Cloud, which is what you have when a Titan launch goes bad.
 
In the RNZAF, our BAC 167 Strikemasters were usually known as 'Blunties', but some quite harshly called them 'SLUF's - 'Slow Little Ugly F***ers'.
I personally like them, and they were an effective aircraft in their day, so I always thought that was a bit mean. Funny...but mean. :-) (Steps down off the soapbox...)

66fd5958b7837449ac632112_Strikemaster - opengraph.jpg
 
In the RNZAF, our BAC 167 Strikemasters were usually known as 'Blunties', but some quite harshly called them 'SLUF's - 'Slow Little Ugly F***ers'.
I personally like them, and they were an effective aircraft in their day, so I always thought that was a bit mean. Funny...but mean. :) (Steps down off the soapbox...)

View attachment 864449

They were also known as the clockwork mouse.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back