A4K
Brigadier General
Ouch!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
I started today, early!
Where can I buy a Giorgio Tsoukalos toy-figure? (Don't care about the little grey goblins).
Where can I buy a Giorgio Tsoukalos toy-figure? (Don't care about the little grey goblins).
Aliens?![]()
It looks like an AI generated image to meWhere can I buy a Giorgio Tsoukalos toy-figure? (Don't care about the little grey goblins).
Ok - thanks. Sadly one has to often check these days.Nope, it is a actual "Action Figure" made (I think) by some guy at Kingdomofspiders I've seen them from time to time for +$100 or so. Think he has a web site or is on instagram. They are rare