Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
You had one job!
I had a voicemail from one of these guys. Synthetic female voice claiming to be an IRS agent. If I didn't pay in a similar way, "the local cops" will be sent.
I quoted WC Field's "never give a sucker an even break" about 3 days ago on a Sci-Fi channel.Remember him?
View attachment 875858
Besides being the "heavy" on many shows, I believe he was also a voice actor on early anime imports on TV. Back in the days of glorious black and white.Remember Mike Mazurki?
View attachment 875859
8th sin :"The Seven Social Sins are:
Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle."
From a sermon given by Frederick Lewis Donaldson in Westminster Abbey, London, on March 20, 1925.
