Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What is this clown taking so I can make sure I never take it.

David Grusch, a former Defense Department intelligence official claims:
  • That there are "quite a number" of "nonhuman" space vehicles in the possession of the U.S. government.
  • That one "partially intact vehicle" was retrieved from Italian dictator Benito Mussolini in 1933 by the United States, acting on a tip from Pope Pius XII.
  • That the aliens have engaged in "malevolent activity" and "malevolent events" on Earth that have harmed or killed humans.
  • That the U.S. government is also in possession of "dead pilots" from the spaceships.
  • That a private defense contractor is storing one of the alien ships, which have been as large as a football field.
  • That the vehicles might be coming "from a higher dimensional physical space that might be co-located right here."
  • That the Roswell, N.M., alien landing was real, and the Air Force's debunking of it was a "total hack job."
  • And that the United States has engaged in a nearly century-long "sophisticated disinformation campaign" (apparently including murders to silence people) to hide the truth.
He'd tell you more, but then they would have to kill him.

Alas, Grusch has no documents, photos or other evidence to corroborate any of his fantastic claims. It's classified, you see.

See? P T Barnum was right!

It's my favorite conspiracy. Seriously. I've always wanted a space ship. NASA just isn't coming up with the goods. Where are the flying cars? We were promised flying cars! No, not the ridiculously impractical stuff posted on the Forum. Useful, George Jetson flying cars. This looks to be my best shot at making the Kessel run in under 12 parsecs.

Users who are viewing this thread