Quotes and Jokes (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FB_IMG_1718201633903.jpg

That is so very true. I am no grease monkey but when i work on my cars this is exactly what happens.

Ohhh. Noo no no no.

No no.

i add a pollen allergie.

So just when you change the oil filter, snot starts running, ignore that, although now with tearey eyes diving deep into to abbys of the engine bay just getting your 10 mm on the ff-ing nut you have to sneeze. In my case violently.

Soooo... take a deep breath standing up punching a whole in your skull in the bonnet/hood while screaming words a viking would have said .. now now... temper temper.

Then realize the cloth you wiped your nose with is the Exxon Valdiz in cloth. Oil everywhere and a bit of blood. Brain matter splashing.

It is a wonder i never killed anyone near my car maintenance.
Must be because i cant see them because of snot, oil and my glasses fell in the engine bay with the first sneeze.

Yes... the joys of D.I.Y maintenance.

Last edited:
An actual occurance from very long ago - I worked on microfilm machines and the units used in banks also often had an endorser which used liquid red ink. The endorser imprinted the checks as they went through and was messy. The ink was almost permanent for security and was a difficult clean up in annual maintenance inspections. About two days after a particularly bad cleaning service call, my wife confronted me with, "Why is their lipstick on your underwear?"

I have heard that the blue ink used to make laundry marks sometimes is employed by people to render their paperwork trash indeciperable as well as mark people who may be digging through it.
Dont think that works with modern day printed stuff. The black is very strong. Under f.i. black light it will be readable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back