Quotes and Jokes (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Kind of both agree and disagree with this post ...

I agree, because respecting older generation, specially those who served their nation, is a great manner.

But, on the other hand, I disagree with how is it managed, at least, in My place ...

I prefer to read books, interviews of these people or talk to them, and hear from their untold stories ...

Everyone talks about "Victory", but no one talks about its cost ... Everyone talks about "Generals", but no other ranks ...

IMG_20211111_204913.jpg

An Englishman and an Irishman go to a bakery. The Englishman steals three buns and puts them into his pockets and leaves.
He says to the Irishman: "That took great skill and guile to steal those buns. The owner didn't even see me."
"That's just simple thievery," the Irishman replied. "I'll show you how to do it the honest way and get the same results."
The Irishman then proceeded to call out the owner of the bakery and says: "Sir, I want to show you a magic trick."
The owner was intrigued so he came over to see the magic trick.
The Irishman asked him for a bun and then he proceeded to eat it.
He asked two more times and after eating them again the owner says: "Okay my friend, where's the magic trick?"
The Irishman smiles then said: "Look in the Englishman's pockets."

Two elderly woman were having a cigarette outside of their senior housing complex as there was no smoking allowed indoors.

It started to rain lightly and one of the women took a condom out of her purse, poked a hole in the closed end, unrolled it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

The other woman was somewhat curious and asked her what it was she placed over her cigarette.

The first woman said "Oh it's just a condom, I use them to keep my cigarettes dry whenever I'm smoking outside in inclement weather."

The second woman says "A condom huh? Where could I get some of those so I could have them handy if I ever need to keep my own cigarettes dry?"

And the first woman says "Any pharmacy or drugstore would have them."

The second woman thanks her and they finish their cigarettes and head indoors.

A few days later the second woman was at the drugstore picking up a few things so she went over to the pharmacist and asked him if she could purchase a package of condoms.

The pharmacist says "Well, there's a lot of different brands and types of condoms, what exactly were you looking for?"

And the woman says "I don't think it really matters -it just has to fit a camel."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back