RAF museum Hendon 2011 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff Karl. I have to say, since the layout of the museum was changed around, it looks a bit 'messy' - more 'arty' than practical display, and a b*gg*r for photography.

Good stuff Karl. I have to say, since the layout of the museum was changed around, it looks a bit 'messy' - more 'arty' than practical display, and a b*gg*r for photography.
i think if i was better with my camera i could get better pics but the layout of some of the halls is terrible, the BoB hall in particular is very dark with the aircraft lit from the floor, you would think the BoB was fought in the dark like the Blitz !

Go back and take more pics of the Ki-100.....tell your wife you have a small errand to take care of.....:lol:
she said NO
this is her in the carpark !!!!
Picture 410.jpg

I agree with all , I visited back in days before digital and my batteries for flash died , and wouldn't pay the huge dollars the shop wanted for batteries

Good work Red Two!
I think someone needs their Rs kicking for the layout in the BoB hall. It used to be bright and airy, with walkways close to the exhibits, and well presented. For example, the Spit and Hurri were in 1:1 diorama settings, in blast pens, and photos could be taken looking down a line of aircraft, especially the Luftwaffe stuff. I can't see any reason for the current lighting set-up, not even for preservation purposes, as the original set-up used UV filtered lamps, IIRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back