RAF museum Hendon 2011

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the last of the useable picture, these are from the Grahame-White Company.

Picture 439.jpg
Picture 454.jpg
Picture 464.jpg
Picture 463.jpg
Picture 462.jpg
Picture 461.jpg
Picture 460.jpg
Picture 459.jpg
Picture 458.jpg
Picture 455.jpg
Picture 453.jpg
Picture 452.jpg
Picture 451.jpg
Picture 450.jpg
Picture 440.jpg
Picture 465.jpg

Looks like a cool Museum Karl, I must try and talk the missus into letting me go over there sometime! Love all those old WW1 birds. And I like they way they're displaying that Harrier (GR3??) Great photos thanks for sharing!

I *might* be going there late next week!

This leads me on to something I thought about from time to time in my time away from the site. Whilst it's fantastic to see shots like this after someone's been somewhere cool, there have been a few times when someone's said 'great shots, I don't suppose you took one of... did you?'. What we really need is a thread somewhere, maybe in the warbird displays forum (EDIT- or maybe the Aircraft picture requests forum!), where people can say 'Hi guys, the wife's letting me go to... next week, he's a list/link of all the aircraft/tanks/cool stuff they have, are there any specific shots people want if I can get them?' because, especially when modeling, it can be damn near impossible to find the exact shot of something specific you want online, but it's something that can easily be done in person. Or does this exist and I've missed it?

Last edited:
Good idea to have a 'sticky' thread for this. I've posted before, asking if anyone wanted specific pics, only find some requests being received after the event, as people missed the single post !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back