Random Crazy Pics.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ok..

Attachments

• insertdalehere.jpg
    insertdalehere.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 626
  • hairspray_rockin.jpg
    hairspray_rockin.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 599
  • gods_finger.jpg
    gods_finger.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 604
  • fukkerbus.jpg
    fukkerbus.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 625
  • frozencar2.jpg
    frozencar2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 600
  • deervstaurus4.jpg
    deervstaurus4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 627
  • deervstaurus6.jpg
    deervstaurus6.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 628
  • deervstaurus1_145.jpg
    deervstaurus1_145.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 606
  • 106-whatchadoing_127.jpg
    106-whatchadoing_127.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 599
  • asianpics5.jpg
    asianpics5.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 605
  • asianpics4.jpg
    asianpics4.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 601
  • asianpics3.jpg
    asianpics3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 602
  • asianpics2.jpg
    asianpics2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 602
  • asianpics1.jpg
    asianpics1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 606
  • awacs.jpg
    awacs.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 606
Damn, it's a good thing that deer hit the passenger side. That would surely have killed the driver. I had a friend in high school get killed that way. Buck horns went right into his chest, punctured his heart and lungs. Coroner said it was quick and he probably didn't feel it. What a way to go though.

Bad Mojo there.... I have some pictures that I cant figure out WHAT ANIMAL it was before getting hit.... I cant verify any pieces??????

Any guesses????

Attachments

• carvssomething7.jpg
    carvssomething7.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 567
  • carvssomething6.jpg
    carvssomething6.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 574
  • carvssomething5.jpg
    carvssomething5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 566
  • carvssomething4.jpg
    carvssomething4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 567
  • carvssomething3.jpg
    carvssomething3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 573
  • carvssomething2.jpg
    carvssomething2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 571
  • carvssomething1.jpg
    carvssomething1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 580
Obviously some kind of herbivore. The bottom image looks like a stomach and the green is field grass or alfalfa. I am guessing maybe a cow judging by the amount of stomach contents. Sorry if this sounds gross to everyone else, I had a secondary duty as a medic in the AF, so this doesn't bother me.

Depends on the angle of the hit. If hit toward the back part, it could have glanced the side of the car. The strange thing is that the ejected contents are all over the headliner, yet there is no roof or windshield damage. I do have a theory though. There is a dent in the door of the car. Could it be that a cow was hit by another car going in the opposite direction and threw part of it into the car in the picture? I only theorize that because of the dent in the door and the amount of stuff inside. Also look closely, that side window isn't down, it is shattered.

I noticed also that there is a very limited amount of blood inside the car.... You hypothesis makes sense, although, if a flying piece of an impacted cow was to hit this car, there would surely be splattered blood/and or parts.....

Okay, I'm going to get graphic here, so squeamish people should move beyond this post. You have been warned...

It looks like a direct hit of flying entrails. The stomach piece is on the passenger side, the handle and the seat are from the passenger side, no question. Look at the rear passenger side window in the sixth shot down, more pieces, possibly intestine, but could be a stomach connector. Cows have multiple stomachs. Shot 5 has some hanging flesh and blood splatter on the window frame. Notice also that mixed in with the green semi-digested stuff, there is blades of grass.

Keep in mind that if the cow was hit by another vehicle, most of the blood would be on the other car (or truck), and the parts that hit this car have most likely already separated from the animal in a pink mist. I am guessing that the part that was still semi-intact with fur still on it hit the lower part and the les intact parts hit the window, shattering it and filling the car with the junk.

That's my take on it anyway. I used to work with a PI while I was in high school, so I rely on some of the investigative techniques from then. It may be a smaller animal, say a goat, but nothing smaller than a goat. Way too much semi-digested stuff to be smaller.

Okay now, anyone for guacamole? ;) Hey, were'd everyone go??? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back