Mar 1, 2018 Thread starter #41 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Still only £1,117.02 at Amazon!
Mar 1, 2018 #42 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois I think you should choose #5. I'm sure its well worth the extra money.
Mar 2, 2018 Thread starter #44 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Sent a question to one of the 500 quid sellers, see if and what, answer I get....
Mar 2, 2018 #45 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,140 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK The more I see this sort of thing, the more I think it could be a money laundering exercise. Just saw an item on e-bay, normally prices at around £12, and now priced at £199 ........... very strange !
The more I see this sort of thing, the more I think it could be a money laundering exercise. Just saw an item on e-bay, normally prices at around £12, and now priced at £199 ........... very strange !
Mar 2, 2018 Thread starter #46 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Somehow, I don't think that will happen!
Mar 2, 2018 Thread starter #47 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Mar 4, 2018 #48 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com £500 seems a little steep...
Mar 4, 2018 Thread starter #49 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Yip....and if you buy for a price, that makes you have to sell it for £500+ to make a profit, you're special kind of stupid!
Yip....and if you buy for a price, that makes you have to sell it for £500+ to make a profit, you're special kind of stupid!
Mar 8, 2018 #50 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Well there's plenty of those types of people about...
Mar 12, 2018 Thread starter #51 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Mar 12, 2018 #52 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Well that's a rip off...
Aug 4, 2021 Thread starter #53 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... $175, aye watch me.... Ha Sega Wa 1/32 Mitsubishi J2M5 Local Fighter Raiden Type 33 4967834082380 | eBay $652!? You've got to be shiing me! Ha Sega Wa 1/32 Mitsubishi J2M6 Local Fighter Raiden Type 31 4967834082229 | eBay As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
$175, aye watch me.... Ha Sega Wa 1/32 Mitsubishi J2M5 Local Fighter Raiden Type 33 4967834082380 | eBay $652!? You've got to be shiing me! Ha Sega Wa 1/32 Mitsubishi J2M6 Local Fighter Raiden Type 31 4967834082229 | eBay